Sunday, September 26, 2010

“Take them heels off and go to battle”

I was at church this morning and during Praise and Worship my pastor was praising the Lord and began to make movements as if he was in a boxing match. He then began saying there is a anointing in this place, the Lord is here if you just believe. He didn’t preach because he said the message has already been given. And then he began explaining that salvation is free to any and everyone that wants it. It’s not for the rich, the poor, the elite or the average and that heaven rejoices more for the one person that repents for their sin than for the many that need not repentance.
The message I received was this. God is willing to go to battle for you and send his most valued players “angels” to fight on your behalf but He needs to know that you are willing and would do the same for him. See sometimes you need to go home, lock the door, turn off the cell phone, music, and TV, take off your earrings and heels and tell the devil look I’m about to fight for mine!! The Lord wants to bless me and you’re in my way. You put your fists up like my pastor did and say one of us ain’t gone make it out of here and I bet it ain’t gone be me! “For Christ I’ll live and for Christ I’ll die”.
When you’re willing to fight and remain faithful for things that are unseen but promised by the Lord He will honor you and your prayers. I’m so glad that He looks beyond my faults and still hears my call.
No matter how old, young, accomplished, or unaccomplished you are God is not done with you yet. How will you know when he? Easy you won’t be breathing and able to ask it because you’ll be in His presence.  Lol as my sister would say “Your Dead!”
Philippians 1:21 
“For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain”

No comments:

Post a Comment